Saturday 27 June 2009

The 3 day diet... because Turkey is in 13 days

Ok so i'm 13 days away from Turkey... sooo i haven't really dieted that well and i've decided on monday i'm going to start the 3 day diet. Then for 4 days i'll be good. Breakfast lunch and dinner and then hopefully i'll do it again on the monday after, and be all ready for my holiday... hopefully i'll lose at least half a stone before i go and then it'll kick start me to diet properly, healthily! I understand however that if it does have effective results, there is a small compulsion to do it more, and i have to remember it's not a healthy diet to do all the time and therefore i shud stick to a healthy "5-a-day-more-water-less-fat-diet" and an "eat-more-good-food-not-eat-less-food-altogether" diet. :)

And i'm hoping that this sticks with me all the time. This mind set i mean... it probably won't and i understand that's human but yes.... I have a drive at this moment in time. But it's 25 minutes past 11 on a Saturday... so it'll probably have fizzled a little by the morning.

My aim is to be at least 2 stone lighter by October and 3 stone for christmas. So that means my Targets are:-

Thursday 1st October = 13st 1lb
Tuesday 1st December = 12 1lb

I need to be focused and dedicated to do this though.

From Monday when i begin the 3 day diet i'll try to blog every day.