Wednesday 18 November 2009

New Me

I've just spent an hour and fourty-five minutes round my neighbours house.

She asked me about three weeks ago about joining a health and beauty company called Forever.

They produce and sell healthy natural products for anything from joints to weight loss and looking good to feeling great. It's like an avon or body shop party sort of thing. But i think it's better. So i finally got over my fear and popped round.

We talked about the DVD she'd given me about the products, she even had me try some, on my knee for joint pain. And even as i was sitting there it was working. It was amazing. She's coming around on friday with her line manager to talk some more and hopefully arrange a launch party. I'm really nervous but really excited because it means i get to use them too, and help people.

Clare x