Sunday 4 April 2010

Holidays

This year I'm lucky enough to be going on two "family" holidays.

I say "family" because technically, non blood relations and non married-into-the-family relations will be going. ie people we've accumulated over the years and love very dearly but aren't actually related to in any way... itwould have been easier just to say friends... anyway.

The first is in Turkey. Marmaris to be precise.

The second is in Skegness. Ingoldmells.

I'm actually not sure which I'm looking forward to more. Which is actually quite sad concidering one is a hot sunny country where the hotel will have a pool and a bar and I can probably stay by the pool and bar all day. And the other is in a caravan with no guarantee that the weather will be sunny and it most likely will be cold. Oh well... we brits ey?